The Psychology Major’s Handbook offers students a wealth of practical information to succeed throughout their college journey—from choosing a major and learning how to study to writing papers and deciding what to do after graduation. Drawing on over 20 years of experiences, questions, ideas, and enthusiasm from working with students, best-selling author Tara L. Kuther covers topics relevant to all learners regardless of major, such as developing an active learning style, honing study skills, and becoming more self-aware. The handbook also addresses the specific needs of psychology students with guidance on the process of writing terms papers, how to read articles, and how to write APA-Style empirical reports. Thoroughly revised, the Fifth Edition emphasizes psychological literacy and pays particular attention to the role of technology and social media in students’ lives.
The Psychology Major’s Handbook
Author: Tara L. Kuther
Category: Health, Fitness & Dieting
File size: 11662 KB
Print length: 304 pages
Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc; 5 edition (February 13, 2019)
Publication date: February 15, 2019
Notice: This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
98% of our eBook is available and you can download your book immediately after successful payment. If you’re unfortunately in the remaining 2%, please wait 2-20 hours to receive an email with a link to download.